Real Time Security solutions
RealTime DC provides Security Guard Tour Solutions for public and private sector organizations that need to accurately manage Security Guard Tracking using real–time data capture. Our Real-Link solution uses cell phones and RFID tags to replace paper based processes. All data is transmitted via Wi-Fi or cell phone network to provide instant updates to the web based reporting system. This gives on-line real-time Security Guard Management.
Guard Tour Software Summary
• Current activity is visible in real time, with optional alerts for exceptions.
• Details of who, when and where are transmitted immediately.
• Incident reporting, complete with supporting photos/videos are available.
• Report system show patrols that have been completed, not started or finished incomplete.
• Lone worker protection features.
• Complete solution, Security Guard Tracking System, Cell Phone, SIM Card available.
• Completely set-up for you, just stick the tags up.
Replace Those Old Batch Systems
Got an old batch pipe system like Deggy, Silver Track or GuardTrax Classic?
Cost effective replacement quickly and easily; ask about our special offer trade-in.
To find out more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current activity is visible in real-time, with optional alerts for exceptions.
- Details of who, when and where are transmitted immediately.
- Incident reporting, complete with supporting photos/videos are available.
- Report system show patrols that have been completed, not started or finished incomplete.
- Lone worker protection features.
- Proof that a cleaner has been to site and how long they were there.
- Client specific instructions are available and last minute updates or changes are easily communicated.
- Value Added services can be offered to the client, such as reporting maintenance problems.
- Supervisors’ inspections.
- All data available for immediate viewing.
- Complete solution ready to go out of the box.
- Product training.
- Tailoring Real-Link to meet your specific needs.
- Guiding you through testing and implementation.
- Providing remote support throughout the term of our agreement.
- Our extensive experience will ensure you and your customers are happy.
Time & Attendance
- Keep track of hours employees have worked, or when they arrived and left site.
- Eliminates the need for payroll data entry.
- No need for expensive networked systems; uses cell phone network to upload data.
- Can be moved easily when work on site is finished.
- Full details of the equipment and checks that must be done on cell phone.
- Jobs sent to employees' phones.
- Detail such as the history of an asset and work report of an employee easy to find.
How Real-Link Solution Works
Real-Link solution gives you a real-time view of what is happening in the field. It consists of two parts:
- A cell phone app, which enables your staff to record, transmit and receive location-specific data in real-time by simply scanning NFC/RFID tags, that are placed at your clients’ locations, with their mobile phones.
- A cloud-based back-office system, which is accessible from any computer, tablet and smartphone with an Internet connection. It empowers you to monitor your staff and the progress of their work from anywhere, anytime.
Real-time information on every essential aspect
Real-Link monitors your staff and supplies you with real-time data on where they are and what they are doing. All information is immediately available in your back-office system, giving you full control of your field operations at any time.
Faster response to exceptions and incidents
Any incidents and exceptions, including failed attendances, are identified instantly and reported to your control room in real-time. This enables you to respond much faster and deal with situations before they can become a problem.
Improved safety for your employees
Constantly tracking your Staff’s’ positions ensures you know that your employees are where they are supposed to be. Lone worker protection features such as panic button and dead man’s switch notify you immediately of any potentially dangerous situations.
Increased operating efficiency and job performance
Real-Link reduces your administrative workload and enables you to provide your staff with better assistance on the job, thus improving their performance. Constant monitoring leads to an increased sense of accountability and more professionalism among your employees.
Detailed proof of service delivery
Reliable proof-of-attendance as well as detailed documentation of tasks and incidents guarantee you can verify that all services were completed as agreed. Being able to proof the high quality of your services increases customer satisfaction and gives you the competitive edge to secure profitable long-term contracts.
Paperwork is a thing of the past
All essential information is accessible to you in your back-office system 24/7 and can be shared “paperless” with relevant individuals. This reduces the stacks of paper on your desk dramatically and shows your customers that you care about the environment.
Every time your staff reach a checkpoint, they provide proof-of-attendance by scanning the location’s NFC/RFID tag with their mobile devices. Real-time alerts notify the control room immediately of failed attendances, that is when a checkpoint is not visited during a predefined period of time. Notifications may also be sent via email and/or SMS to predetermined users.
Patrol software groups a set of checkpoints into a round giving you the opportunity to monitor it as a whole, instead of having to monitor each individual checkpoint. Rounds are scheduled within a certain time slot, and via the round status you can easily check whether everything is progressing as planned.
Staff can manage their rounds from their mobile devices and see what checkpoints have to be visited. Tasks for a specific location can be retrieved by scanning the corresponding tag. One single tag may hold several sets of instructions, as the tasks for a single checkpoint may differ depending on what time of the day the location is visited by a employee.
Custom reports, selectable on a multitude of relevant criteria such as locations, employees or exceptions, provide you with concise information that helps you to improve the efficiency of your operations. Incident reporting is easily done on the spot. Using their mobile phones, your staff can record location-specific information and take pictures and/or videos for evidence. All recorded information is available in real-time, providing you with the opportunity to make informed decisions immediately and run location-specific incident reports whenever needed.
GPS tracking is particularly useful for mobile patrols. It allows you to see your employee’s current positions on a map which is updated in real-time every few seconds. This means that even when your employees are away from their patrol vehicles, you know exactly where they are. Also any data recorded by your mobile staff is visible in real-time, both on the map and in tabular format
Virtual control room
Real-Link Solution back-office is your virtual control room that gives you a comprehensive overview of where your staff is and how their rounds are progressing. It enables you to see any information you need at a glance and in real-time. You can for example view clock-ins, checkpoint scans, incidents and reports as they happen, and follow up the complete audit trail with all transactions whenever necessary.
As your virtual control room is a web-based system, you can access it from any computer, tablet or smartphone with an Internet connection, even when you are not at the office.
Every user has an own, personal message inbox in the mobile app, which means that you can send unlimited free of charge messages to your staff directly from the back-office system. Messages can be information only, that is the recipient simply has to read them, or responsive. The latter require an answer from the user, which is then sent in real-time to the back-office system. Messages may also be sent to multiple users simultaneously, and giving them low, medium or high priority will cause notifications with increasing intensity on the user’s mobile phone.
Key usage history
Tags can also be attached to keys belonging to your clients/employees. This enables automatic recording of who has used a key and when by simply touching it with a mobile device. Additional information such as why a key was used as well as new seal numbers may be added, thus providing you with a reliable usage history for any key you have been entrusted with.
Lone worker protection
Real-Link offers 3 distinct features that trigger real-time alarms when something has happened. Tags may be used as subtle panic buttons that can be activated without upsetting a potential offender. Utilizing a mobile phone’s built-in accelerometer provides you with an effective dead man’s switch. Staff also have the possibility to set up passive alarms for a specified time period whenever they are in need of extra protection.
Generally, all alarms are raised in real-time in your virtual control room, either visually or both visually and acoustically, according to your specific preferences. Additionally, automated alarm messages may be sent to predefined users, including customers, via email and/or SMS.
Tags placed in employee vehicles enable employee’s to record odometer readings and other relevant information such as the condition of a vehicle. The specific vehicle is identified by the tag, and the driver, as well as a time-stamp, are automatically added to any data input. That way you can maintain a usage history for your fleet without any manual paperwork.