Real-Link Security Patrol system combines NFC-enabled mobile phones with RFID tags so that you get guaranteed proof that a guard was at a particular location and what they were doing whilst there - simply by them touching a location tag with their phone. The phone is also an ideal tool to use for Lone Worker Protection as Real-Link makes it easy for employees to instantly transmit that they are in danger.
How does it work?
- Guard carries NFC-enabled mobile phone containing Real-Link application.
- Security guard goes about his usual patrols of site(s).
- The guard touches a pre-positioned tag with phone, which identifies who and where they are.
- Phone can display a set of location-sensitive options that the guard can choose from - such as site secure, window broken, fire etc.
- All data is immediately transmitted via GPRS telephone network in real-time
- Alert functionality means that if a tag is not touched within a certain time a SMS or email message will be sent alerting someone to this.
- All data transmitted from phone can be viewed in real-time from anywhere via a web-based log-in.
- Proof that your guards are performing the patrols that they should be and at the correct time.
- Optional alert to supervisor or control room by SMS or email if a patrol is missed.
- Help ensure the safety of your guards with Real-Link's attendance alert and emergency alert features.
- Provide evidence to your clients of when their sites have been patrolled, by whom and where they went.
- Distinguish yourself from competitors when submitting tenders for new work,by proving your commitment to lone worker protection by having a real-time system in place.
- Easy to use solution that runs on a mobile phone, so no need for a separate device such as PDA or specific guard patrol equipment.
- Ability to collect data on-site without filling in paper forms.
- All information available in real-time.
- Web based reporting allows any-time access to data for managers.
Contact RealTime DC for more information.