We are currently looking for a Customer Application Support Apprentice to work full time in our central Bognor Regis office. See below for job description.
The Customer Application Support Apprentice (CASA) will contribute to the successful and timely deployment of the Real-Link product by providing support to our customers using their IT Knowledge of the application (full training provided). The CASA will act as an expert product resource for customers and will be expected to communicate and prioritise customer requirements to other areas of the business.
The CASA will be required to configure the application product to meet customer specifications and load mobile phones and NFC Tags.
- Enthusiastic about how they can deliver services to customers.
- Ability to communicate with customers, responding to their requirements and problems with the application.
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes.
- Understanding of and interest in product solutions.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints.
- Ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes.
- Good IT knowledge and ability to use web browsers, Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint, possibly some Word Press.
- An interest in installing and running mobile applications (especially Android) and configuration of mobile phones and tablets.
The responsibilities initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
- Gain extensive knowledge of the software product, how to configure it and create applications in the application builder.
- Gain knowledge of the software web tools.
- Write and maintain customer manuals and user guides as necessary
- Publicise the business through social media accounts.
- Agree product configuration with sales colleagues; liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the Real-Link application.
To apply or for more information please call Mary or Brian on 01243 855700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org